Download Wilco - A Ghost Is Born Flac
Bass, Backing Vocals – StirrattDrums – KotcheKeyboards [RMI Rock-si-chord] – JorgensenPercussion – Tim BarnesPiano – BachRhythm Guitar [Electric] – O'RourkeVocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Tweedy
Bass – StirrattDrums – KotcheOrgan [Korg CX-3] – O'RourkePiano, Organ [Farfisa] – JorgensenVocals, Twelve-String Guitar [Acoustic Baritone 12 String], Acoustic Guitar – Tweedy
|3||At Least That's What You Said|
Bass – John StirrattDrums – Glenn KotchePiano – LeRoy BachPiano [End] – Jim O'RourkeSynthesizer – Mikael JorgensenVocals, Electric Guitar – Jeff Tweedy
|4||The Late Greats|
Bass – StirrattDrums, Dulcimer [Hammered] – KotcheElectric Guitar – O'RourkePiano – BachPiano, Organ [Farfisa] – JorgensenVocals, Acoustic Guitar – Tweedy
|5||Company In My Back|
Acoustic Guitar – O'RourkeBass – StirrattDrums, Dulcimer [Hammer], Percussion – KotchePiano, Organ [Korg CX-3] – BachSynthesizer [Fenix Modular], Stylophone – JorgensenVocals, Acoustic Guitar – Tweedy
|6||Less Than You Think|
Acoustic Guitar, Loops, Effects [Filters], Synthesizer [Synths] – Stirratt, BachDrums, Dulcimer [Hammered], Loops, Effects [Filters], Synthesizer [Synths] – KotcheLoops, Effects [Filters], Synthesizer [Synths] – O'RourkeSynthesizer [Serge Modular] – JorgensenVocals, Acoustic Bass [6 String], Loops, Effects [Filters], Synthesizer [Synths] – Tweedy
|7||Hell Is Chrome|
Bass – O'RourkeDrums – KotcheElectric Guitar, Backing Vocals – StirrattOrgan [Korg CX-3] – BachPiano – JorgensenVocals, Lead Guitar [Electric] – Tweedy
Acoustic Guitar – BachBass – StirrattDrums – KotchePiano – O'Rourke, JorgensenVocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Tweedy
|9||Muzzle Of Bees|
Acoustic Guitar, Piano – O'RourkeBass – BachDrums – KotchePiano, Backing Vocals – StirrattPiano, Organ [Farfisa] – JorgensenVocals, Twelve-String Guitar [Acoustic Baritone 12 String], Lead Guitar – Tweedy
|10||I'm A Wheel|
Bass – StirrattDrums – KotcheElectric Guitar – Tweedy, Bach
Bass, Lead Guitar [Electric] – O'RourkeDrums – KotcheDulcimer [Hammer] – Frankie MontuoroPiano – JorgensenRhythm Guitar [Electric], Backing Vocals – StirrattViola – Karen WaltuchVocals – Tweedy
Bass, Backing Vocals – StirrattDrums – KotchePiano, Keyboards [RMI Rocksichord] – JorgensenRhythm Guitar [Electric], Piano, Synthesizer [ARP 2600] – O'RourkeVocals, Lead Guitar [Electric] – Tweedy
|79809-2||Wilco||A Ghost Is Born (CD, Album, Enh)||Nonesuch||79809-2||US||2004|
|79809-2||Wilco||A Ghost Is Born (CD, Album, Enh, RE, O-C)||Nonesuch||79809-2||US||2004|
|7559-79809-2, BR0166||Wilco||A Ghost Is Born (CD, Album, Dig)||Nonesuch, Nonesuch||7559-79809-2, BR0166||US||2004|
|7559798092||Wilco||A Ghost Is Born (CD, Album, Enh)||Nonesuch||7559798092||Australia||2004|
|76492-1, 79809-2||Wilco||A Ghost Is Born (2xLP, Album)||Rhino Vinyl, Nonesuch||76492-1, 79809-2||Europe||2004|
- Booking [Booking Europe] – Bob Gold
- Booking [Booking U.S. & Pacific] – Frank Riley
- Design – Dan Nadel, Peter Buchanan-Smith
- Engineer – Chris Shaw
- Engineer [Additional Engineering - Non-drone Section] – Jim O'Rourke (tracks: 8 to 11)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Jim O'Rourke
- Engineer [Assistant - Non-drone Section] – Tim Iseler (tracks: 8 to 11)
- Engineer [Assistant] – T.J. Doherty
- Engineer [Non-drone Section] – Mikael Jorgensen (tracks: 8 to 11)
- Illustration [Drawings] – Gladys Nilsson
- Legal – Joseph L. Grier
- Management – Tony Margherita
- Management [Digital Oversight] – Ken Waagner
- Mastered By – Steve Rooke
- Mixed By – Jim O'Rourke
- Photography By – Michael Schmelling, Peter Buchanan-Smith
- Producer – Jim O'Rourke, Wilco
- Public Relations [U.S. Press] – Deb Bernardini
- Technician [Technical/Production Assistance] – Daniel Herbst, Deborah Johnson , Frankie Montuoro, Haydn Johnston, Jason Tobias, Matt Zivich, Stan Doty
- Written-By – Girard (tracks: 10), Kotche (tracks: 7, 11), Jeff Tweedy (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8, 9, 12), Tweedy (tracks: 2, 7, 10, 11), O'Rourke (tracks: 11), Stirratt (tracks: 11), Bach (tracks: 11), Jorgensen (tracks: 2, 10, 11)
Recorded at Sear Sound, NYC.
Tracks 8, 9, 10, and 11 (non-drone section) recorded at SOMA E.M.S., Chicago with additional recording at Sear Sound.
Mastered at Abbey Road, London.
Publishing: Tweedy - Words Ampersand Music, BMI / Stirratt - Poeyfarre Songs, BMI / Kotche - Pear Blossom Music, BMI / Jorgensen - Jorgenstormusic, ASCAP / O'Rourke - field code music, BMI / Girard - chaoticgoodmusic, ASCAP. All administered by Bug Music. Bach - Come Here With That Music, ASCAP.
Management: TMM, Chicago.
Booking U.S. & Pacific: High Road Touring, Sausalito.
Booking Europe: GAA, London.
Legal: Pryor, Cashman, et al., NYC.
U.S. Press: Sacks & Co., NYC.
Digital Oversight: Smartley-Dunn Solutions, Chicago.
All drawings courtesy of the artist and 'The Ganzfeld'. Opening and closing page drawings are details from an untitled drawing first published in 'Hairy Who (cat-a-log)', 1969. The untitled centerfold drawing was first published in 'Hairy Who / Smoke Hairy Who', 1968.
Design for PictureBox, Inc.
'This enhanced CD is also playable on your computer by placing the disc in your CD-ROM drive. Minimum Requirements (PC): Windows 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP (8.5.1 only) 200MHz Pentium with 2x CD-ROM and 32MB Ram, Quicktime 4, monitor set to THOUSANDS OF COLORS (or higher). Recommended: 400MHZ Pentium with 6x CD-ROM and 64MB Ram, Quicktime 5. Minimum Requirements (Macintosh): MAC OS 8.1 to 9.x 200 MHz PowerPC with 2x CD-ROM and 32MB Ram, Quicktime 4, monitor set to THOUSANDS OF COLORS (or higher). Recommended: 300 MHz PowerPC with 6x CD-ROM and 64MB Ram, Quicktime 5. Due to variances in hardware, the disc's playback is not guaranteed on all machines.'
In standard jewel case with slip case card sleeve.
Nonesuch Records Inc., a Warner Music Group Company.
℗ & © 2004 Nonesuch Records Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
- Barcode (Printed): 0 -7559-79808-2 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 075597980929
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC00286
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L012
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 755979809-2 05/04 V01
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 05M4
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 755979809-2.2 05/04 V02
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 755979809-2 05/04 V01
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI Q5F2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): 755979809-2 05/04 V01
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 0575
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI L016
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): [Warner Music Logo] 755979809-2.4 SVT
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 053Z
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Words Ampersand Music
- Published By – Poeyfarre Songs
- Published By – Pear Blossom Music
- Published By – Jorgenstormusic
- Published By – Field Code Music
- Published By – Chaoticgoodmusic
- Published By – Come Here With That Music
- Recorded At – Sear Sound
- Recorded At – Soma E.M.S.
- Mixed At – Sear Sound
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Designed At – PictureBox Inc.
A Ghost Is Born is the fifth studio album by American alternative rock band Wilco. Released on June 22, 2004, it features singer Jeff Tweedy on lead guitar more than any previous Wilco album. The band streamed the album online free, and offered a five-song EP to purchasers. Tweedy entered a rehab clinic shortly before the release of the album, delaying its release by two weeks. It also shortened its promotional tour. Despite this, A Ghost Is Born's opening week was the best sales week for the band at. A ghost is born - Wilco. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. At Least That's What You Said 2. Hell Is Chrome 3. Spiders Kidsmoke 4. Muzzle of Bees 5. Hummingbird 6. Handshake Drugs 7. Wishful Thinking 8. free to Wilco A Ghost is Born At Least That's What You Said, Hell Is Chrome and more. 12 tracks 69:27. A Ghost Is Born is the fifth studio album by Chicago-based alternative rock band Wilco. The band streamed the album online for free, and offered a five song EP to purchasers. A Ghost Is Born by Wilco, released 22 June 2004 1. Muzzle Of Bees 5. Company In My Back 9. I'm A Wheel 10. Theologians 11. Less Than You Think 12. The Late Greats Wilco juxtaposes its fearlessly experimental side with, as the Los Angeles Times put it, a bottomless well of melodic invention evocative of Dylan, the Band, Hendrix, and the Beatles. As Jim O'Rourke put it: it sounds like unending pain. Glorious and beautiful. I'm replacing my missing CD from 2004 with a lossless copy. Album 2004 17 Songs. More By Wilco. Sky Blue Sky. What's Your 20 Essential Tracks 1994 - 2014. A Ghost Is Born. Released June 22, 2004. A Ghost Is Born Tracklist. At Least That's What You Said Lyrics. A Ghost Is Born, released on June 22, 2004, is Wilcos fifth studio album. It is the bands first album under their new contract with the music label Nonesuch. In 2005, the album won two Grammy Awards for Best Alternative Music Album and Best Recording Package. Ghost, much like Wilcos previous album, Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, was well-received by critics. Jon Pareles of Rolling Stone describes the albums nuance in his review: Instead of grand solutions, Tweedy offers illuminating curiosity about what can happen in a song. a ghost is born. Your Score. 0 out of 10. Read full review. This album might not be as awesome as the Beatles or After the Gold Rush, but it's as close as anyone can get. I'm not going to go into the troubles' with people's problems. Just enjoy this for what it is. A mind-blowing genre-expanding walk on the wild side. Wilco - A Ghost Is Born 2004. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Experimental Rock. Songs in album Wilco - A Ghost Is Born 2004. Wilco - At Least That's What You Said. Wilco - Hell Is Chrome. Wilco - Spiders Kidsmoke. The irony is that 2004's A Ghost Is Born, the eagerly awaited follow-up to Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, is also the Wilco album with the strongest stylistic link to its immediate predecessor, as if their new fans are being given a moment to catch up. A Ghost Is Born hardly sounds like a retread of YHF, but the languid, ghostly song structures, the periodic forays into dissonance, and the pained, hesitant vocals from Jeff Tweedy that were so much a part of that album also take center stage here