Download Soft Cell - Say Hello Wave Goodbye / Youth Flac
|1||Youth (Dave Ball Wasted On The Young Mix)|
|2||Say Hello Wave Goodbye (Dave Ball Lateral Mix)|
Clarinet – Dave Tofani
|00602567110347||Soft Cell||Say Hello Wave Goodbye / Youth (12", Single, TP)||UMC||00602567110347||USA & Europe||2017|
- Art Direction, Design – Philip Marshall
- Artwork [Logo] – Stefan Fähler
- Engineer – Chris Smith, Philip Larsen
- Instruments [Electronic And Acoustic Instruments] – Dave Ball
- Photography By – Peter Ashworth
- Producer [Original 1981 Production] – Mike Thorne
- Producer, Mixed By – Dave Ball
- Vocals – Marc Almond
- Written-By – Ball, Almond
Record Store Day 2018 First Release limited to 1,500 copies
℗ 2018 UMC, a division of Universal Music Operations Ltd./Mercury Records Ltd. © 2018 UMC, a division of Universal Music Operations Ltd./Mercury Records Ltd.
Marketed and distributed in the UK by Universal Music Catalogue, a Universal Music Group Company. Universal International Music B.V.
Made in the EU
Engineered for Renegade Management
Some copies include Download Code
Some copies have Made in Czech Republic stickers on the back.
- Barcode (Text): 00602567110347
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Label Code: LC01846
- Matrix / Runout (A): 00602567110347-A
- Matrix / Runout (B): 00602567110347-B
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – UMC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mercury Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – UMC
- Copyright (c) – Mercury Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – Universal Music Catalogue
- Distributed By – Universal Music Catalogue
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Record Company – Universal Music Operations Ltd.
- Record Company – Universal Music Group
- Record Company – Universal International Music B.V.
Say Hello, Wave Goodbye - Soft Cell. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Music video by Soft Cell performing Say Hello, Wave Goodbye. C 1981 Mercury Records Limited SoftCell SayHelloWaveGoodbye Vevo. Say Hello, Wave Goodbye is a song from the album Non-Stop Erotic Cabaret by English synthpop duo Soft Cell that was released as a single in January 1982 and reached number three on the UK Singles Chart. In 1991, the track was remixed by Julian Mendelsohn and released as Say Hello, Wave Goodbye '91 to promote the compilation album Memorabilia The Singles, making no. 38 on the UK Singles Chart. Marc Almond re-recorded his vocals for the new version. 1982 7 single. Say Hello, Wave Goodbye - 5:24. Альбом 1991 Песен: 29. Say Hello Wave Goodbye, Youth is a single by Soft Cell, released on Record Store Day 2018. The single contains new extended mixes of two Soft Cell songs Say Hello, Wave Goodbye and Youth , both remixed by David Ball in 2017. Say Hello Wave Goodbye, Youth was released as a Record Store Day single. It was pressed on clear 180g vinyl and limited to 1,500 copies. Songs in album Soft Cell - Say Hello, Wave Goodbye CD1 2019. Soft Cell - 02Verture. Soft Cell - Memorabilia. Soft Cell - Monoculture. Soft Cell - Darker Times. Soft Cells second album, a deliberately darker work called The Art of Falling Apart, was recorded in New York and we will see how the duos immersion into the underground club scene and subculture informed songs such as Heat and the single Numbers, a song that spoke about promiscuity in the gay scene and proved prophetic about the coming AIDS epidemic. The documentary ends with the duos rousing performance of Say Hello, Wave Goodbye at the O2. Show less. 60 minutes. Say Hello, Wave Goodbye. Soft Cell. UMC Universal Music Catalogue , Электроника , 2019. Soft Cell -02verture Live At The 02 Arena, London, 2018. Soft Cell -Memorabilia Live At The 02 Arena, London, 2018. Soft Cell -Youth Live At The 02 Arena, London, 2018. by Soft Cell. Album: Non-Sop Erotic Cabaret 1981. Charted: 3. Get the Sheet Music License This Song . Soft Cell lead singer Marc Almond is gay and the band had a large gay following. The first thing Soft cell vocalist Marc Almond did after Tainted Love was to buy a flat on Brewer Street in Soho, central London. This song was inspired by some of the local locations