Download Scott Hamilton And Warren Vaché - Scott Hamilton And Warren Vaché With Scott's Band In New York City Flac
|1||You're Getting To Be A Habit With Me|
Written-By – Al Dubin, Harry Warren
Written-By – Scott Hamilton
Written-By – Scott Hamilton, Warren Vaché
Written-By – Frederic Weatherly
|5||You Took Advantage Of Me|
Written-By – Richard Rodgers, Lorenz Hart
|6||I Love You|
Written-By – Cole Porter
|7||Darn That Dream|
Written-By – Edgar DeLange, Jimmy Van Heusen
|8||There Will Never Be Another You|
Written-By – Harry Warren , Mack Gordon
|9||Tea For Two|
Written-By – Irving Caesar, Vincent Youmans
|CJ-70||Scott Hamilton And Warren Vaché||Scott Hamilton And Warren Vaché - Scott Hamilton And Warren Vaché With Scott's Band In New York City (LP, Album, RE)||Concord Jazz||CJ-70||US||Unknown|
|CCD-4070||Scott Hamilton And Warren Vaché||Scott Hamilton And Warren Vaché - Scott Hamilton And Warren Vaché With Scott's Band In New York City (CD, Album, RE)||Concord Jazz||CCD-4070||US||Unknown|
|ICJ-70177||Scott Hamilton And Warren Vaché||Scott Hamilton And Warren Vaché - Scott Hamilton And Warren Vaché With Scott's Band In New York City (LP, Album)||Concord Jazz||ICJ-70177||Japan||1978|
- Art Direction – DH Studio
- Bass – Phil Flanigan
- Cornet, Flugelhorn – Warren Vaché
- Drums – Chuck Riggs
- Guitar – Chris Flory
- Illustration, Cover – Dennis Leatherman
- Photography By, Cover [Scott Hamilton] – B.R. Burr
- Photography By, Cover [Warren Vache'] – Dean Hirschfeldt
- Piano – Norman Simmons
- Producer – Carl E. Jefferson
- Recorded By, Remix, Engineer – Phil Edwards
- Sleeve Notes – John McDonough
- Tenor Saxophone – Scott Hamilton
- Vocals [Introducing] – Sue Melikan
Ⓟ 1978 Concord Jazz, Inc.
The sleeve notes are in English only.
> Warner Bros. Inc. (ASCAP) - track A1, A2, B3
> Biggie Publishing Co. (ASCAP) - track A3, B4
> Scarsdale Music Corp. / Lewis Music Pub. Co. (ASCAP) - track A4
> Chappell & Co., Inc. (ASCAP) - track B1
> Morley Music Co., Inc. (ASCAP) - track B2
> Boosey & Co., Ltd. (ASCAP) - track B5
No barcode on this first release.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - runout): CJA-70 LK (LK = intertwined)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - runout): CJB-70 LK (LK = intertwined)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Concord Jazz, Inc.
- Recorded At – Soundmixers Recording
- Remixed At – PER
- Mastered At – The Mastering Room, San Francisco
- Published By – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Published By – Biggie Publishing Co.
- Published By – Scarsdale Music Corp.
- Published By – Lewis Music Publishing Co.
- Published By – Chappell & Co., Inc.
- Published By – Morley Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Boosey & Co Ltd.