Download Rafael Toral - Space Flac
|2||Space Study 1.3 (Live)|
Computer [Glove-controlled Computer Sinewaves], Electronics [Amplified Coil Spring] – Rafael ToralCrotales, Tamborim, Claves [Japanese Clave] – César Burago
|STAUBGOLD 69||Rafael Toral||Space (CD, Album, Ltd)||Staubgold||STAUBGOLD 69||Germany||2006|
|STAUBGOLD 69||Rafael Toral||Space (CD, Album, Promo)||Staubgold||STAUBGOLD 69||Germany||2006|
|STAUBGOLD 69||Rafael Toral||Space (CD, Album, RE)||Staubgold||STAUBGOLD 69||Germany||2006|
- Design [Graphic Design] – Helder Luís
- Electronics [Modified MS2 Pocket Amplifier Feedback With Light Controlled Filter, Theremin-controlled White Noise Generator], Percussion [Amplified Coil Spring Percussion], Computer [Gloves And Theremin-controlled Computer Sinewaves], Effects [Delayed Feedback Empty Circuit With Joystick-controlled Filter Modulation, Pure And Filtered Sawtooth Oscillator Pulses, Random Pulse Width Modulation Oscillator], Bass [Joystick-controlled Sawtooth Pulse Bass Resonance] – Rafael Toral (tracks: A to C)
- Liner Notes – Rafael Toral
- Photography By – Daniel Malhão
- Producer [Produced By] – Rafael Toral
- Trombone [Alto] – Fala Mariam (tracks: A to C)
- Trumpet [Pocket] – Sei Miguel (tracks: A to C)
- Typography [Typeface] – Mário Feliciano
Limited edition of 500 copies. Direct Metal Mastering 200g virgin vinyl. Packaged in a glossy gatefold jacket with spot metallic printing. Includes an exclusive bonus track.
Licensed from Staubgold, originally released as Staubgold 69 CD.
© 2006 Rafael Toral
℗ 2007 TAIGA records
Mfg. Czech Republic
Recorded during 2004 and 2005 at Noise Precision Studio and live at Galeria zdb, Lisboa; Théatre de l'Usine, Genève; Odum, Chicago; Auditório Municipal, Guarda; Tonic, NYC (courtesy of Barry Weisblat); Point Éphémère, Paris. Brass section recorded at Nascer do Som Studio and at the pipe workshop, Lisboa.
"Space Study 1.3" (previously unreleased) was recorded live at Netwerk, Aalst (Belgium) on February 2, 2007 as part of "Garden : Space : Beyond", a collaboration with the Sei Miguel Quartet.
Mixed and mastered at Noise Precision, Portugal.
Graphic design at notype (www.notype.pt).
Typeface: Stella, ©FTF 2000-2006.
Photography: Pó #7 (lambda print 125 x 250 cm), courtesy of the artist.
Many thanks to everyone directly or remotely involved. Recommended further listening: Sei Miguel, The Tone Gardens.
- Barcode (As printed): 8 79198 00126 3
- Barcode (String): 879198001263
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped): TAIGA 1 / SIDE A / 33RPM 73442E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped): TAIGA 1 / SIDE B / 33RPM 73442E2/A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, stamped): TAIGA 1 / SIDE C / 33RPM 73442E3/A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, stamped): TAIGA 1 / SIDE D / 33RPM 73442E4/A
- Licensed From – Staubgold
- Copyright (c) – Rafael Toral
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Taiga Records
- Recorded At – Noise Precision
- Recorded At – Zé dos Bois
- Recorded At – L'Usine, Genève
- Recorded At – 6ODUM
- Recorded At – TMG - Teatro Municipal Da Guarda
- Recorded At – Tonic
- Recorded At – Point Ephémère
- Recorded At – Estúdio Nascer do Som
- Recorded At – The Pipe and Percussion Workshops
- Recorded At – Netwerk
- Mixed At – Noise Precision
- Mastered At – Noise Precision
- Pressed By – GZ Digital Media – 73442E
- Designed At – Notype
Space by Rafael Toral, released 02 April 2006 1. Part I 2. Part II 3. Part III Space 2006 is the Space Program's fundamental release, an orchestral environment for electronic instruments. In its odd way it really swings. The Wire. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Purchasable with gift card. Buy Digital Album. 8 EUR or more. Compact Disc CD Digital Album. Featuring Daniel Malhão's photography from the Pó dust series. Special spot printing image printed in gloss over matte. Includes booklet with text by Rafael Toral. Last few copies remaining. Rafael Toral: Space. Referring both to a record and a band configuration, Space Quartet embodies a maturing moment for the Portuguese musician. A Clean Feed release. Cover art - and design - by João Paulo Feliciano. The beautiful matte finish gives it an LP kind of feel. Includes unlimited streaming of Space Quartet via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 3 days. Buy Compact Disc. 14 EUR or more. Digital Album. Streaming Download. Experimental Minimal. Rafael Toral. Songs in album Rafael Toral - Space Elements Vol. Rafael Toral - I. Rafael Toral - . Total votes: 0. Other albums by Rafael Toral. Total Space - TeenJay. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Rafael Toral works with experimental electronic instruments. He's interested in pre-music and pre-language sound making, jazz. Com o novo lançamento Open Space, Rafael Toral arruma o seu Space Program e prepara o terreno da sua criatividade para o futuro que se avizinha: já tenho trabalho para os próximos 15 anos , avisa ele. 28 May at 23:35 . NEW RELEASE: A Space Program Retrospective. 8 track album. Rafael Toral plays experimental electronic instruments. Strongly interested in phrasing, he calls his style post-free jazz electronic music, described as a brand of electronic music far more visceral and emotive than that of his cerebral peers. Toral's innovative read more. V - Rafael Toral. Discover new music every day. Personalized recommendations, new music, stations, curated playlists for every taste, and easy management of your music library. Enjoy free access to millions of tracks with HQ sound. HTML code. Album station. Appears on the albums. Space Elements Vol. Copyright Holders. Rafael Toral Format: Vinyl. Please retry. Check Out Our Turntable Store Need a new record player Check out our turntable store for a great selection of turntables, needles, accessories, and more. Sample this album Artist Sample. Space I. Album: Violence of Discovery And Calm of A Track: 10 of 10 Title: Mixed States Uncoded Artist: Rafael Toral Label: Touch Cat: TO48 Formats: CD Digital Release: 16th July 2001 Physical Release: 22nd November 2010. About This Release: RE-ISSUE. Considered by the Chicago