Download Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works 85-92 Flac
|5||We Are The Music Makers||7:42|
|13||Schottkey 7th Path||5:07|
|AMB LP 3922||Aphex Twin||Selected Ambient Works 85-92 (2xLP, Album)||Apollo||AMB LP 3922||Belgium||1992|
|AMB 3922 CD, AMB 3922CD||Aphex Twin||Selected Ambient Works 85-92 (CD, Album, RE)||Apollo, Apollo||AMB 3922 CD, AMB 3922CD||Belgium||Unknown|
|AMBLP3922||Aphex Twin||Selected Ambient Works 85-92 (2xLP, Album, RE, RM)||Apollo||AMBLP3922||UK||2018|
|none||Aphex Twin||Selected Ambient Works 85-92 (13xFile, WAV, Album, RE)||Apollo||none||UK||Unknown|
|AMB3922XI||Aphex Twin||Selected Ambient Works 85-92 (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Unofficial, Bro)||Apollo||AMB3922XI||Unknown|
- Producer, Written-By – Richard D. James
Marketed & Manufactured by R&S Records/Belgium.
Catalogue number (On Front/Rear): AMB 3922 CD
Catalogue number (On CD): AMB 3922CD
Version without barcode can be found here.
Version made by DADC can be found here.
Version made by Optimal Media Production can be found here.
Issued in a standard jewel case with paper insert sheet (blank white on the back of cover artwork).
Track timings are taken from the artwork and vary from actual timings given on CD players.
- Barcode (Text): 5 411659 169225
- Barcode (String): 5411659169225
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): AMB-3922-CD 11 A10 DADC AUSTRIA
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 94C2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): AMB-3922-CD 11 A11 DADC AUSTRIA
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 94B3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): AMB-3922-CD 11 A19 DADC AUSTRIA
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 94A8
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): AMB-3922-CD 11 A12 DADC AUSTRIA
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 948C
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): AMB-3922-CD 11 A13 DADC AUSTRIA
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 948C
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6): AMB-3922-CD 11 A16 DADC AUSTRIA
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI 94B3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 7): AMB-3922-CD 11 A17 DADC AUSTRIA
- Mould SID Code (Variant 7): IFPI 94S3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 8): AMB-3922-CD 11 A10 DADC AUSTRIA
- Mould SID Code (Variant 8): none
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 9): AMB-3922-CD 11 A8 DADC AUSTRIA
- Mould SID Code (Variant 9): none
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 10): AMB-3922-CD 11 A11 DADC AUSTRIA
- Mould SID Code (Variant 10): IFPI 94A7
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 11): AMB-3922-CD 11 A7 DADC AUSTRIA
- Mould SID Code (Variant 11): none
- Published By – R & S Records
- Marketed By – R & S Records
- Manufactured By – R & S Records
- Glass Mastered At – DADC Austria
Selected Ambient Works 8592 is the debut studio album by Aphex Twin, the pseudonym of British electronic musician Richard D. It was released by Apollo Records a subsidiary of Belgian label R&S on 9 November 1992 and later widely in February 1993. The album consists of beat-orientated ambient tracks recorded onto cassette reputedly dating as far back as 1985, when James was thirteen to fourteen years old. An analogue remaster of the album was released in 2006, followed by a digital remaster. Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works 85-92. 1:07:09 Actium. Selected ambient works vo. Bonobo - Days To Come. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей. Selected Ambient Works 85-92 by Aphex Twin, released 09 November 1992 1. Xtal 2. Tha 3. Pulsewidth 4. Ageispolis 5. Green Calx 7. Heliosphan 8. We Are The Music Makers 9. Schottkey 7th Path 10. Ptolemy Ambient Works 85-92 is, rather, an album stretching back to the days before software allowed for heavy sampling or glitch technology. Drum machines serve as its backbone and synthesized bass and keyboard sounds provide the meat. Most of the songs follow a relatively basic formula as well. Selected Ambient Works 8592 is the debut album of electronic music producer Aphex Twin, released on February 12, 1992. As the title suggests, the album is a compilation of songs Richard had recorded from all the way back in 1985 when he was only 14 to 1992. SAW 8592 is Aphex Twins magnum opus. Inspired by his dreams from when he was a child, SAW 8592 is a beautiful piece of ambient techno that is both serene and utterly engaging. On this album, Aphex Twin masterfully demonstrates his ability to incorporate deep baselines, textured synths, and morphing drum patterns into a heavily layered. Selected Ambient Works 85-92. Your Rating. LP 12 album, 33 rpm, Import. Aphex Twin Format: Vinyl. Please retry. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist Sample. Album 1992 13 Songs. Aphex Twin. Electronic Twin, born in 1971, released his first album, Selected Ambient Works 85-92. Sounding like absolutely nothing before it, Selected Ambient Works was a revolution. It shows no influences or sounds like anything that came before it. The overall sound of the album is rather thin. Some of the tracks on this album were recorded when Aphex Twin was only 15. Listen to this album and you will understand that that is an amazing feat in anyone's book. Amazingly, many of the instruments and sounds used on this album were actually built by Aphex Twin himself. As stated previously, this album is a very thin and sparse sounding record